Singapore’s hottest nightlife and music institution Zouk Singapore has officially relocated from Jiak Kim Street to Clarke Quay with its four distinctively different concepts: Zouk, Phuture, Red Tail and Capital.
While familiar names like Zouk and Phuture continue to bring in guests DJs on selected Wednesdays and Saturdays, Capital has just launched a mid-week party scene catered for working professionals from fields of finance, law, creative and media every Thursday. This is to appeal to the more mature and sophisticated audience, while connecting individuals over drinks and networking by dropping name cards and getting a 1-for-1 drink offer in return.
Need to know:
- Opening hours are from 9pm to 2am, every Thursday
- Complimentary entry for all (ladies above 21, gentlemen above 25)
- Music genre includes hip-hop, soul and funk
- 1 for 1 drink promos apply to all mentioned industry personnel
- Ladies get free flow drinks from 9pm to 12am