Georgia, a country that sits on the intersection of Asia and Europe, is one of the least explored frontiers on Earth. Yet it holds some of the most breathtaking sceneries which includes endless green valleys spread with vineyards and watchtowers perched on the mountains. This June, Rooms Hotel Tbilisi and Rooms Hotel Kazbegi are promoting Georgia as an emerging European destination through private jet services for guests.
Rooms Hotel Tbilisi was once a publishing house in the charming Vera neighbourhood and today, it has transformed into a bustling hub for local and international creatives. The 125-room Design Hotels™ member blends local hospitality with modern touches seamlessly. There is a throwback vibe with the use of antique rugs, plush lounge couches and a well-stocked library.
Rooms Hotel Kazbegi on the other hand, is an alpine hotel reinvented. The 156 stylish and intimate bedroom suites were once the home of brutal soviet union soldiers as it served as the worker’s retreat. Not only is the Georgian hospitality alive here, but Mother Nature too – with the Caucasus Mountain providing a spectacular backdrop to the hotel.
The “Beechcraft” King Air© C90GTX can carry up to five passengers in its elegant cabin at any point of time and, is quite possibly the best way to explore Georgia with a flight range of up to 2,000km and cruising speeds of 500km/h. Experience everything from the dramatic terrain of deep green verges and snowcapped peaks in the craggy Caucasus highlands to the electrifying beat of the capital. This is the new future for hospitality in Georgia, combining traditional sights with a hint of urban glamour.
Need to know:
- Rooms Hotel Tbilisi is a 25-minute car ride away from Tbilisi International Airport
- Rooms Hotel Kazbegi is a 3-hour car ride away from Tbilisi International Airport
- Click here to learn more about Design Hotels’ Original Experience
- The private jet departs from Tbilisi International Airport and is available as a single day trip or across several days
- Rate begins at US$1,500 per hour, excluding taxes
- Email request may be sent to: email@example.com