Since 1851, Kiehl’s has prided itself as a brand that only uses the world’s most effective natural ingredients in its skincare products. One such example is the introduction of calendula petal into its toner (Calendula Herbal Extract Toner) in the 1960s that instantly become a hit among consumers because of its soothing and refreshing properties.
Today, Kiehl’s chemists continue to harness the greatness of this natural ingredient by blending it with aloe vera to create the Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque ($62/100ml). This mask is suitable for people of all skin types, including sensitive skin, and only takes five minutes to work its benefit deep into the dermal layers, leaving skin feeling hydrated, soothed and refreshed. It’s perfect as a travel pick-me-up after a flight, in harsh dry weather, or even as skin refresher after a stressful day.
It’s recommended that the mask be used up to three times weekly but chemists at Kiehl’s counters have given the okay for daily use, especially in countries with seasons where skin may dull or get dehydrated easily.
Even in Singapore, where our weather is mostly just humid, I have found the mask to help with rejuvenating skin. I’ve yet to use this product overseas but I’m definitely packing this with me on my next trip. Stay tune for updates!
- Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner: Khiel’s classic product that is refreshing for the skin after cleansing
- Cactus Flower & Tibetan Ginseng Hydrating Mist: a cooling formula that purifies and hydrates the skin anytime of the day
- Creme de Corps: a rich yet non-greasy body lotion that hydrates instantly
Need to know:
- The new masque can be purchased online here
- Alternatively, head to any one of the 13 stores located islandwide in Singapore
Disclaimer: The products recommended are gifted and not sponsored. All opinions are editor’s own.