Fancy a gourmet dinner up in the air? And no, we’re not talking about cheap airline food. Dinner in the Sky is a ‘floating’ restaurant concept that uses a crane to hoist its diners, table, and waiting staff nearly 150ft into the air. It has been featured in more than 15 nations, including Belgium, Las Vegas, Kuala Lumpur, Vancouver and more.
Dinner in the Sky is next heading to the playground of the rich and famous – Monaco. Set your sights on a memorable dinner 30m-high and enjoy an unforgettable view over Monte-Carlo and the Mediterranean Sea for just 10 days this July.
Only 600 participants will be able to join in on this gastronomic experience that will feature an extravagant meal prepared by one of 14 of the world’s best Michelin Star rated chefs. Look out for names like Paolo Sari of Monte-Carlo Beach and Marcel Ravin of Monte-Carlo Bay & Resort.
Need to know:
- Dinner in the Sky Monte-Carlo will be held from 7 to 16 July 2017
- Places are limited to 600 participants only and each table can only sit a maximum of 22 guests
- Register now at dinnerintheskymontecarlo.com
- It costs 990€ per person and includes private transfers, a cocktail, dinner and drinks
- Participating diners can enjoy promotional rates at Hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo at 689€/night or at Hotel Monte-Carlo Bay at 389€/night