What’s the easiest way to eat through Singapore’s Michelin stars? Through this first-ever food festival we think. The MICHELIN guide Street Food Festival will debut at Resorts World Sentosa this April and will feature more than 12 Michelin-starred restaurants and celebrated Bib Gourmand eateries all in one location.
The food festival will take place over two evening sessions at the Coliseum at Resorts World Sentosa and will feature signature dishes by Michelin star and Bib Gourmand restaurants, and their take on delightful local street food. Headlining the event are eateries from the very first selection of the MICHELIN guide Singapore 2016. These include the world’s first Michelin-starred hawker stall, Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice & Noodle, Indonesian restaurant Wedang, and three-star Joël Robuchon Restaurant.
Adding to the vibe of the evenings is ‘live’ music from a local band and a champagne lucky draw for each session.
Need to know:
- The MICHELIN guide Street Food Festival will run on 14 and 15 April 2017
- The first seating is from 6pm to 8pm, and the second seating is from 8.30pm to 10.30pm
- Tickets start at S$20 and includes S$20 worth of credits to use at the festival
- VIP tickets are at S$150 per person and includes seating at the VIP area and tasting portions from all stalls with choice of beverage (including champagne)
- Click here to book (limited seats available for each session)
- The MICHELIN guide Singapore mobile app is now free to download until 15 April 2017. Download on iOS here and on Android here